Friday, January 8, 2010

Can a dermatologist prevent me from getting bald? ( I am 19 and i didnt lose my hair )But there is a possibili

possibility i will because of my genesCan a dermatologist prevent me from getting bald? ( I am 19 and i didnt lose my hair )But there is a possibili
Your Dr. could prescribe you Propecia.Can a dermatologist prevent me from getting bald? ( I am 19 and i didnt lose my hair )But there is a possibili
No. He may be able to slow it down but not stop it.
Hope I can help you, %26amp; I think I can. Baldness is definitely genetic.


It happens to females as well. My mother, sister %26amp; niece had hair loss. It's true that stress can exacerbate the loss, however--in my sister I've seen TRUE results by the use of ROGAINE. I believe it was first introduced only for men, (but a lower dose is


available for women), %26amp; they've recently come up with a ';foam'; for men. I'm very skeptical about ';remedies'; but the proof is in the pudding...%26amp; after a few months, regrowth of my sister's hair


was substantial, %26amp; continues to increase. I know a young man who had ';bald genes'; %26amp; started the program when he was only 20. You have to be diligent, (morning %26amp; evening), %26amp; IF YOU STOP USING IT YOU WILL LOSE ALL THE GROWTH YOU ACCOMPLISHED. It's a constant maintenance, %26amp; ';forever.';


I would never recommend anything without proof of its worth; ROGAINE IS effective. Unless hair loss is due to some other condition, a dermatologist cannot help you. I suspect it's never too early to start.
If your genes are programmed for you to be bald by a certain age, then I don't feel there is anyway to prevent it.
you can lose your hair through effects of stress so if all you do is worry about going bald then you could because of the stress you put yourself through i no it happened to my brother,pluss if going bald runs in the family theres nothing you or anyone can do to stop it

No comments:

Post a Comment