Friday, January 8, 2010

My dermatologist thinks that food doesn't cause acne but i dont believe him?

He tells me he doesn't think it would cause teenage acne but i do not believe him? who should i believe me or himMy dermatologist thinks that food doesn't cause acne but i dont believe him?
I know that if I drink too much fruit juice it makes me break out. My dermatologist didn't believe me either but I decided to trust what my own experiences.My dermatologist thinks that food doesn't cause acne but i dont believe him?
i know....i used to eat a lot of chocolates and i used to get a lot of breakouts and everyone said that was because of the chocolates but when i stopped eating chocolates it didnt make my acne any better. so according to my knowledge.... acne is caused by the hormones stuff and not by what u eat so i am 100% confident that u should believe ur derm.
omg everyone thinks food causes acne.


thats somewhat true.


It is true that if you eat chocolate and greasy food alot, you will get acne, but there are a bajillion other causes.
I think clearly you are much more knowledgeable than your doctor. Who needs medical school when you have Yahoo! answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment