Friday, January 8, 2010

Do dermatologist acne medicine usually work?!?

i have very oily skin, like oil should come on my skin every 15 minutes and i ahve tried everything. if i visit my deratoligist, will the medicine work well fo rme? and do i have to use ti forever for ti to work?Do dermatologist acne medicine usually work?!?
definantely.





i used them. and i had pretty bad acne and now alot of people say i have good skin





it wont work instantley but i used it for a couple of months


and voila completly goneDo dermatologist acne medicine usually work?!?
I use Pro-Activ, and yes it works wonders. I used to get the occasional zit and had a bit of an oily skin problem, but it's all in the past now. People stare at me like I'm the most beautiful thing they might ever seen, and sometimes I think they're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment