Friday, January 8, 2010

Should I get a dermatologist?

I have very little acne, just some on my forehead. Are dermatologists only for people with severe acne, or can you get a dermatologists no matter what condition your skin is in?Should I get a dermatologist?
If you feel that you have tried a lot of products and they haven't helped you as much as you would like then definitely go see a dermatologist. I used Proactiv for a while but then it seemed to stop working and then I always had some acne on my cheeks. Nothing I tried worked so I finally went to a dermatologist and got something that cleared my skin completely. Even though my acne might not have seemed bad to other people it really affected my self esteem. So if your acne really bothers you then definitely go see a dermatologist. I'm glad I did.Should I get a dermatologist?
A dermatoligist is a skin doctor, so yes you can go if you have acne and scars.I went and got this medicine called Tazorac,its really strong but gets rid of scars and clears up your skin.Find a good derm and ask about it.
you should go. i only had a little breakout in the side of my face and i went. they gave me a few different things,and im all cleared up (:
I wouldn't get a dermatologist for a little acne. Find a good cleanser and use it regularly and try to keep your face clean. hope I helped
you can get one no matter what condition your acne is.
of course...a dermatologist works on anything that has to do with skin

No comments:

Post a Comment