Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dermatologist for moles full body skin exam?

Hya i have been referred to a dermatologist for a mole on my leg. I also have loads other moles which seem normal all over my body. With me having lots of moles will my dermatologist want to see them and do a full body skin exam, if so what does this involve, Thanks and regardsDermatologist for moles full body skin exam?
yeah, probably, he/she'll just have you get down to your drawers and take a quick look for irregular, misshapened, raised, colored, changing, or borderless moles. anything jumping out he'she'll take a closer look and may need to biopsy, or take a chunk and send it to the lab to analyze for cancerous behavior. dont be too scared not bad at all.Dermatologist for moles full body skin exam?
You'll have to strip so the Dr can exam your whole body. I think they use a special light and a magnifier to check the moles.





So dreading my next appointment but at least this time I'll know to wear descent underwear.



No comments:

Post a Comment