Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Me & my wife have same doctor.my doctor never diagnosed me with scabies.she refered me to a dermatologist who?

dermatologist thinks it's scabies.i have itching all over.she gave me medicine,all done.a few months later my wife went to our doctor and she told my wife that i had an std sexually only.Is this proper for doctor to give my wife such info.by the way i haven't had sex with wife or any other person in over 10 years.Me %26amp; my wife have same doctor.my doctor never diagnosed me with scabies.she refered me to a dermatologist who?
Scabies can be caught sexually but also is spread through contact at day care centers, schools, nursing homes and other facilities. It is contagious and can be spread by holding hands, arm wrestling and other types of contact. If you were prescribed the pesticide cream then you should've been told that everyone in the house should also be applying it as well.





Meditator


Scabies Info


http://www.itchyskinrash.net/what-is-sca鈥?/a>Me %26amp; my wife have same doctor.my doctor never diagnosed me with scabies.she refered me to a dermatologist who?
Wow you hit the jackpot with this one, speak with a litigation attorney about suing this doctor, it is illegal for the doctor to have told your wife that information and you can sue her for malpractice, negligence, breach of contract and slander......she should settle for a nice little sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment