Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spider & ant bite left scars on leg. Dermatologist says to remove scars have to cut out. Any other options?

Dermatologist says that once he cuts out ant and spider bite scars, I will have lateral barely noticeable scar on leg. It seems extreme and risky. What about light laser to fix it? Any other alternatives out there I should try? Thank you.Spider %26amp; ant bite left scars on leg. Dermatologist says to remove scars have to cut out. Any other options?
I know of two other options...





1. You can go see a professional and they can do laser treatment on it and should vanish them in a few months





or...





2. You can buy an expensive cream that makes them disappears that takes a shorter amount of time. But there has been lots of complaints regarding that and has a slight chance in giving you skin diseases.

1 comment:

  1. Few months ago, I had spider bite on my arm that left a small scar. I feel very uncomfortable to wear sleeveless shirts as it looks very bad. Please have any suggestion how can it get removed.

    Spider scars

    ReplyDelete