Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am going to dermatologist tomorrow can she/he help with my under eye puffiness?? it looks swollen or sumtin.

Under my eye feels very puffy and looks puffy when ever I wake up and through out the day. It seems noticeable and I don't like it. I am only 21 male and I want to get rid of it. I am going to a dermatologist tomorrow and was wondering if she can help get rid of it. If so what do you think she will usually prescribe for me or ask me to do to get rid of it? thanks.I am going to dermatologist tomorrow can she/he help with my under eye puffiness?? it looks swollen or sumtin.
I had a friend with the same problem, she consulted a dermatologist and was informed the only correction was fat injections in the creases of the puffiness. She never did have it done tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment