Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why did my dermatologist give me this?

I have dark circles under my eyes and I went to a dermatologist and he gave me a little tube of moisturizer (I get enough sleep and I'm only 16 by the way). I'm trying to get rid or reduce the darkness under my eyes. I don't get it why he would give me a moisturizer. How would that help? Should I keep using it or what? Did your dermatologist do this for you? please tellWhy did my dermatologist give me this?
Just use it...the dermatologist knows better than Yahoo Answerers.Why did my dermatologist give me this?
JUST GO AHEAD AND USE IT ... THERES A REASON YOUR DOC GAVE IT TO YOU ..... NOT JUST TO LOOK AT ......... I MEAN IF IT COST MONEY USE IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ....... BECAUSE IT MOISTURIZES DOENT MEAN IT ISNT GOING TO WORK ...... JUST KEEP USING IT AND IT MIGHT WORK
Why didn't you just ask him? Maybe he gave it to you because he's afraid your skin will dry up from the tears you'll shed when he tells you he can't help you with those dark circles.








Is that last question to me? Probably because most times I don't beat around the bush. I say what needs or should be said, and sometimes add a bit of humour hoping people will be able to laugh at themselves and the situation.





He is your doctor and specializes in the area concerning the condition you went to see him for. Therefore, if you have any questions about the treatment he recommended, then he will know why he recommended it and it won't cost you a dime more to ask him. Just give him a ring and ask. And if he gave it to you to use, then obviously he thought it would help. So until you do find out from him how exactly it is supposed to help, then you have no reason not to use it as directed and every reason to use it.





Another thing is we don't know exactly what your skin problem is because we didn't examine you. And while what he gave you might be a moisturizer, it might not be just a moisturizer. It may have other items added to it. These are also answers he knows.





It's wise to consider when asking why someone did a specific thing that the only person who can really answer that question is the person who did that thing.
I think it鈥檚 important to really understand the causes of you dark circles before trying to treat the dark circles. My friend has serious dark circles and her dark circles are improving by following the information provided by http://www.darkcirclesundereyescure.com
you could be suffering from renal failure or cancer
maybe it will get rid of the dark circles if you use it long enough

No comments:

Post a Comment