Sunday, April 25, 2010

My dermatologist told me to wash my face with an antibacterial soap. which all i can think of is dial soap.is?

he right of wrong because i don't want my face to be breaking out. i don't have bad skin just a couple of bumps that come back every once in a whileMy dermatologist told me to wash my face with an antibacterial soap. which all i can think of is dial soap.is?
I was told by a dermatologist to use Tone,but I use Dove and I never put my hands on my face ever only when I wash my face do my hands go on my face, your hands are extremely dirty keep your hands off you face. Also use a moisturizer that is for your skin type. When you put anything on your face make-up, moisturizer always go up with your strokes and use your ring finger to put concealer under your eyes. Hope this helps. KEEP HANDS OFF FACE ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My dermatologist told me to wash my face with an antibacterial soap. which all i can think of is dial soap.is?
My doctor prescribed an antibiotic for my skin and it cleared me right up so I think since you have mild case the soap should work.
Dove is good if you have regular or dry skin. you might want to consider Ivory, so that you do not over moisturize with the cleanser. Also, i have heard great things about phisoderm, though i have no personal experience there. Lever 2000 is also really good, but remember to moisturize.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment