Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To become a dermatologist?

I've been researching on how to become a dermatologist. I know that you can't major in dermatology. So if I were to become one, what would my major be for college?





I saw that you go to college, then medical school. After that, you do residency. In between all of this, you do your MCAT and you have to get certified. So technically dermatology is where you specialize.


Well if you could clarify up that part too, I would appreciate that very much.To become a dermatologist?
You can major in whatever you want and go to med school as long as you take the premed classes in bio, chem, physics, math, and English, keep your GPA over 3.5, and do well on the MCATs. Pretty much every 4-year college and university offers premed classes (not a major). Then you've got 4 years of med school followed by 4+ years of residency, then you take the licensing exams (boards) to become certified.To become a dermatologist?
Career and educations University Education Mba Mca M-tech


College University


California University Online education Bachelor Diploma


Continuing education





http://ansijournals.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment