Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I take Microdox (Doxycycline) DT tables for acne, suggested by the Dermatologist in Sri Lanka.?

I take Microdox (Doxycycline) DT tables for acne, suggested by the Doctor. Doctor prescribed me to take this tablet for 6 months. When I stopped to take this tablet, acne is forming. So I'm continuously taking this tablet for 2 years. I want to know whether it is harmful to my health. But it is very effective to acne.


I'm anticipating reply.I take Microdox (Doxycycline) DT tables for acne, suggested by the Dermatologist in Sri Lanka.?
Oral antibiotics given for acne treatment are effective, but there are side effects to constantly being on antibiotics. Overuse of antibiotic can lead to antibiotic resistance. This makes ';super bugs'; that are difficult to treat.





Have you ever tried accutane? It has many side effects when you are on it, but 6 months of treatment usually is all you need.I take Microdox (Doxycycline) DT tables for acne, suggested by the Dermatologist in Sri Lanka.?
WARNING! Don't Even Think About Buying Another Acne Product Until You Read This...





Acne Free In 3 Days.





http://rubyurl.com/SLW6

No comments:

Post a Comment