Sunday, April 25, 2010

I need a concealer to cover up my acne scars... I am treating my scars w/ a dermatologist prescribed medicine?

Cna you please name a SPECIFIC one that I can buy at my local Target?


I've heard something about yellow or green concealers help cover acne scars REALLY WELL-- True? If so, can someone name a concealer like this? Price of it would be great too.


Thanks soo much in advance.I need a concealer to cover up my acne scars... I am treating my scars w/ a dermatologist prescribed medicine?
Since you are already using a prescription medication to heal your scars, stick to the treatment only. Do not add on other products because they may interact negatively or irritate your skin.





As for concealers, avoid color correcting concealers (green, yellow, etc.). They are tricky to use and show up under different lighting giving your face a funny cast.





I recommend choosing a concealer and/or a medium coverage foundation that matches your skin tone.





L'Oreal True Match is good line to consider because it has a wide range of colors.





Revlon, Maybelline, and Physician's Formula are reliable too.





Cover Girl Aqua Smooth makeup has gotten some good reviews.





Try to find an oil-free, fragrance-free formula that matches your skin. Consider shopping at a drug store with a satisfaction guaranteed return policy so you can return in. I'm not sure Target is as lenient once you've opened the package.





For product reviews and recommendations, I go to:


www.cosmeticscop.com


www.makeupalley.comI need a concealer to cover up my acne scars... I am treating my scars w/ a dermatologist prescribed medicine?
lolz u n mi both!
Ingore the person who said Proactive. Proactive doesnt work at all, if it would work that good, why isn't it in sotres? Why do u have to purchase Proactive online or somewhere else? Plus, Proactive only helps with acne, zits, and big pimples, not acne scars so it wont help you. U can uy it to prevent more acne from coming, but i doubt it will work. Just stick with this plan...





Dont put Vaseline on ur chin either, it just makes it oiler and can cause more acne to come because it contains pedtuolum jell in it. If u can go to ur nearest drugstore and purchase something called ';Curad Scar Therapy';, its made for all type of scars, pigment scars, injuries from scars, acne scars, ect.





It cost about $15.00 and will work in about 8 weeks and in that 8 weeks, you'll notice that all the scars would have faded away, they wont harm ur skin and their just clear pads you have to wear everyday for 12 hours for 8 weeks, do not skip a single day or it will not work for u. Follow directions when u buy it. Any questions? Message me :)





p.s., ask ur doctor if you should try this product, i'm sure he will say okay
proactive works well
I have experienced all that, it will not work in the long -run, ... Use retinAcream before you go to bed... %26amp; make sure you wash it off next morning before you go under the sun.... 'cos you need to get a clear answer for the acne...without covering up for the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment