Sunday, April 25, 2010

My hairs PH balance got affected after scalp treatment by dermatologist?

Ph balance problem?


Hello friends I m 20 yr old boy from India I am havin scalp itching%26amp;dandruff since last yr so i was under treatment of dermetologist till last February.Now its stop but the medicines which Dr. gave made my hair lifeless %26amp; some of them say around 7-8 r bcome gray my hair stylist ask me to use mixture of sesam oil,coconut oil%26amp;castor oil for 6 months %26amp;sunsilk yellow shampoo to wash my hair.I used it for 2 days but it didn't give any good effect should i continue?If any1 know good hair oil%26amp;shampoo suggest me.I want hairoil2thinken my hair%26amp;mild soapfree shampoo2to wash them.Please kind of dipress cause the condition of my hair.Please help me soon.Please help me to regain original quality of hair.My hairs PH balance got affected after scalp treatment by dermatologist?
Stop the treatment and get some Head and Shoulders or Pantene Pro V, use that every day and after about a week to a month you'll definitely see improvement. And make sure you are washing AND conditioning.My hairs PH balance got affected after scalp treatment by dermatologist?
Go back to the Doctor and tell him he did you wrong
Try VO5 hot oil treatment.
Shave off all your hair and start again with good shampoo and conditioner. Some $2 DOLLAR 1LITRE shampoos work better than $8 375ml shampoos. You try you will know if it is good in 5 daily shampoos and conditions. If nothing in 5 days scrap shampoo try another. Every one hair chemistry is very individual

No comments:

Post a Comment