Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have psoriasis on my penis. My dermatologist is a female. Will she have to examine my penis to treat me?

No, she can just imagine it and give u a prescription.I have psoriasis on my penis. My dermatologist is a female. Will she have to examine my penis to treat me?
Yes she will. I work in derm office and we see alot of private parts. Trust me we don't think a thing about it. But if you really feel uncomfortable with this situation, see if there is a male provider in the practice. You don't have to switch permanently just request one for this visit. But believe me she will examine you and give you the best treatment while not giving it a second thought.





Good luck. I have psoriasis on my penis. My dermatologist is a female. Will she have to examine my penis to treat me?
You Men/Boys!!!!


I have had two babies, we women have been poked, prodded, pricked and pulled in every direction. There were at least 4-5 people in the room when I had my children and I only knew about 2 of them.


Don't worry, she won't even bat an eyelid. They see a lot of body parts when they study medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment