Sunday, April 25, 2010

I've finally got an appointment with a dermatologist and my skin has cleared up; will they help me anyway?

I started getting acne at 12. I'm 29 now. It has taken 17 years for them to refer me, because my acne has only ever been mild to moderate. But now after 17 years, 2 weeks before my appointment, my skin clears up. Will they laugh at me and send me away? They are supposed to be putting me on roaccutane.I've finally got an appointment with a dermatologist and my skin has cleared up; will they help me anyway?
no they won't laugh at you ur dermatologist is like your best friend lol they help with ever skin problem out there he/she can prescribe something to keep you face cleared up and keep your skin healthyI've finally got an appointment with a dermatologist and my skin has cleared up; will they help me anyway?
no - just go and explain everything to them

No comments:

Post a Comment