Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dermatologist reccommended Zeno?

How much is it, where can I find it, and is it worth it?


Any additional info you have would be helpful also.Dermatologist reccommended Zeno?
$150.


walgreens.


i'm trying to figure out if it's worth it too. rofl.


it's supposed to make a pimple go away somewhere between 2-24 hours i think.


go to www.myzeno.com and then read more about it there.Dermatologist reccommended Zeno?
It costs $150 for the product and for 60 refill cartridges (60 additional treatments) is $50


You can buy it at any drug store including CVS


I'm not sure if its worth it- never tried it
It is over $100 dollars. The ad's I've seen claim to clear a pimple in 3 days, but if you have a pimple that you just leave alone and don't pick at it will be gone in three days. Honestly, I've never heard of a more stupid product in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment