Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I go to a dermatologist?

I have excessive underarm sweating and acne. Can I go to my dermatologist for these issues? I want to get the birth control option for acne and I'm not sure about the sweating. Thanks!!!Can I go to a dermatologist?
You have to go to a doctor first and then they will refer you to a dermatologist for your acne. Your doctor can prescribe you a prescription deodorant if you want. The dermatologist can also perform a procedure where they take a lazer to your underarm and eliminate sweating forever. Woo Hoo! Also, make sure that you completely dry your armpits before immediately applying deodorant. I am on a prescription for acne and I like it a lot. I think you really should go to the dermatologist if your acne is bothering you, even a little bit.





Hope this helps!





I just read your additional details, and no, you don't have to go to the doctor.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment