Saturday, December 26, 2009

Went to dermatologist to get bleaching cream for my brown spots on my face. But cream broke my skin. help rep

I need help finding a cream that will help heal my skin. I thought maybe honey would help?Went to dermatologist to get bleaching cream for my brown spots on my face. But cream broke my skin. help rep
I went to Bath %26amp; Body %26amp; asked a sales clerk for the same problem. They sold me a bleaching roll-on. It's been mmm 2 months %26amp; the marks are almost gone. I tend to have sensitive skin %26amp; no problems yet.Went to dermatologist to get bleaching cream for my brown spots on my face. But cream broke my skin. help rep
honey is not a good choice...even though this seems like a bad thing...i would go to another dermatologist to see what they can do to help...every dermatologist isnt the best..thats why you have to find a very good one...
Call back the doctor and tell him what happened exactly. This does happen sometimes, prescriptions react differently on people. For now, cold water on your face to calm the burning. If you have Vitamin E oil just dab some on the irritated spots. Don't worry doctors cannot always predict what will happen but know how to fix it. At the same time, did you use it properly. At any case don't worry. You will be fine. Take care.
Not sure how bad of an area you are trying to bleach, but I had a LOT of sun damage to my nose, which caused so much freckling that it turned it brown. eeek. I used Retin-A for about 3 months and there is not one trace of freckling on my nose currently, it got rid of all of it. Not sure if it would work for you or not, but you might want to investigate.
You definitely need to let your dermatologist know. You might be having an allergic reaction to the cream. I went to a dermatologist in Jr. High. He had me take Retina for my acne and it caused my skin to become so sensitive to the touch that if I scraped my skin it was then raw. I wouldn't use anything else on your face until you talk with your dermatologist because it might have a reaction with the medicine you already are putting on your face. If your dermatologist will not prescribe something better and different to you, I would then find another one and then let them know your situation and what happened to your skin.
The dermatologist should be notified of this problem and to advise you on what to do.


Don't think their are to many derm doctors on here do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment