Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone been to a dermatologist? ?

I am going to a dermatologist this week for my face. I have literally tried every acne product out there, including a couple over the counter medications and still nothing has worked and i don't think birth control will help considering that my skin is bad no matter what. So i am wondering if you have been to a dermatologist for your skin? what medication did they give you? did it work? I am desperate!Has anyone been to a dermatologist? ?
dermatologist did amazing things, it probably took about 4 months to clear my skin, but hey its worth it. Has anyone been to a dermatologist? ?
I go to the dermatologist every month. I used to have very severe acne, and they put me on acutane. which i am still on now. i am so happy with the results my skin is very clear now. after the next month of medication, my dermatologist is going to help me clear up some of the scars on my face. But overall the dermatologist will help you no matter what, I used everything to help my acne. And nothing helped, but trust me the dermatologist will get your skin cleared up in no time =)






I've been there, done that a million times for acne. =] You have to remember that dermatology is just trial and error. I've tried tazorac, retin-a micro, differin (I'm currently on that) and proactiv. (hated it). You will probably have to try lots of differnt meds to figure out what you like best, butremember to stick with whatever you use so it can work best. I also take an anti-biotic twice a day to help. I guess it's working the best it can.
Mine gave me a cream called Benzaclin for my acne (2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide)


and it was expensive, but it worked amazingly!


every dermatologist does something different


so ask yours what is good for you
In high school, by doctor prescribed tetracycline for my acne. It worked pretty well.
its the damnatologist, as my Great-grandmother said
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment