Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should I contact my pharmacist, doctor or dermatologist?

I just quickly wanted to know whether it was okay for me to go ahead and get a small tattoo of michael jackson's name... thing is, I'm currently taking prescripted drugs (roaccutane) and I think that drug delays healing wounds. I'm not sure who to contact.Should I contact my pharmacist, doctor or dermatologist?
There are reports of delayed healing in patients while on therapy with accutane so there are chances that will hinder your wound healing. But, if your interest overweigh the risk you can go ahead. But, give extra care until your wound heals properly and do not make the tatoo too big. But it is always nice to consult your treating physician to exactly guide you.





Other factor is : choose a sterile tatoo house not the one in the back in the street.Should I contact my pharmacist, doctor or dermatologist?
Your Doctor should be able to help you with this question.
ASK YOUR DOC

No comments:

Post a Comment