Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Small indent on the side of the nose...can it be healed without going to a dermatologist?

i think it mightve been from picking at a zit but its really annoying...its not deep at all but its just enough to look weird from the side...ive been using mederma's scar reducing gel for a couple weeks or so...ive used this gel and had great success on bump scars but this is indented so can it still fix it or is there something else that can??Small indent on the side of the nose...can it be healed without going to a dermatologist?
I had bad acne as a Kid and I tried hard not to Scratch...





My sister is a different story. She has pot holes on her face. I suggest Geslin's Scar removal Cream. i used on a wicked scar on my shoulder and it is almost unnoticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment