Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How much does it cost 2 go 2 a dermatologist for antibiotics for acne with no insurance any dr. recomendations

To be quite honest a dermatologist will not come cheap. I can personally relate to your situation because I too struggled with acne. I bought proactiv and other otc medications but truly nothing worked I went to this amazing dermatologist and with anti biotics my face cleared up. My consultation was 150.00 plus the cost of the medicine. Yet though it may seem steep trust me it is truly worth it, and in the end you will save money because you will not be wasting any more money on worthless medications. I don't know where youl live but the doctor I saw works at the University of Chicago Dermatology clinic. Her name is Dr. Tsoukas. If your close by you should look her up. Good Luck!!!How much does it cost 2 go 2 a dermatologist for antibiotics for acne with no insurance any dr. recomendations
that is going to be pricey with out insurance. I had an antibotic for ance once that was $240 a month without insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment