Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is a dermatologist the doctor i would go to in order to remove a wart on my leg?

Yes, dermatologists deal with skin and skin issues. But I would definitely try your primary care doctor first. It may be something that they can remove without going to a dermatologist. They also sell wart removal creams, ect... in the grocery stores or a drug store.Is a dermatologist the doctor i would go to in order to remove a wart on my leg?
A wart or a mole? You can buy medicine yourself to get rid of warts. Or your regular primary doctor can give you medicine. You could see a dermatologist though to make 100% sure it is in fact a wart.Is a dermatologist the doctor i would go to in order to remove a wart on my leg?
i had one on my finger and i went to my regular doc. She suggested me to put a piece of duct tape over it. My own doc i kno!!! But i had her freeze it off anyway, and it blistered first then just peeled right off. It took about a week total

No comments:

Post a Comment