Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My skin itches constantly and lotion also doesn't help my dry skin. Should I go to a dermatologist?

I take a shower once a day because I have OCD. I get lot of bug bites, which makes my skin irritation worse. My legs have millions of little tiny bumps and when I try to shave my legs, my skin gets even more irritated. Is there something I could use for the time being before I go to the dermatologist.My skin itches constantly and lotion also doesn't help my dry skin. Should I go to a dermatologist?
I'm just like that %26amp; when I went to the dermatologist she gave me this lotion to put on my face called Ketoconasol %26amp; some other thing to put on my leg,but I don't rememebr what it's called.My skin itches constantly and lotion also doesn't help my dry skin. Should I go to a dermatologist?
Try using witch hazel to stop the immediate itching. As a longer term solution, try changing your diet to include more olive oil and fish to help the dry skin. This will alleviate the itching as well.
soothe dry skin with an all natural skin care moisturizer. this can help keep the skin moist all day. stay away from factors that can rob moisture out of the body like dry air, too much exposure to the sun and humidity.





there are also natural ways to beat dry skin by avoiding long baths and showers. talk to your skin care expert and get some recommended skin care treatments. visit http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com for more tips to beat dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment