Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Has anyone seen a dermatologist?

I'm going to see a dermatologist in a couple of weeks and I kinda nervous. What r they gonna tell me about my acne?Has anyone seen a dermatologist?
I've been to a dermatologist. It's not scary at all! For me all they did was look at my acne see how severe it was and then prescribed a medicated cream. The appointments I ad were really short because that's all they did. Nothing drastic at all.





Before I went I had seen some shows where people went to the dermatologist and the doctor put them in machines and did laser stuff to them and I got scarred as well but it was NOTHING like that at all!





Don't be afraid they're there to help you!





Hope this helpedHas anyone seen a dermatologist?
they'll just give you some pills/antibiotics that won't work and you'll keep giving them tons of $$


see a naturopath instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment