Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you went to the dermatologist and have acne/oily skin..what did the dermatologist tell you??

please tell me everything the derma said..puplease....If you went to the dermatologist and have acne/oily skin..what did the dermatologist tell you??
1. Eat less oily food like junk food, etc.


2. They prescribed me a good face wash, cetaphil, which is very good for sensitive skin.


3. Prescribed me medicine for acne. (cream and tablets)


4. Told me to eat more veggies and specially sprouts.


5. to wash my face with cold water 2-3 times a day.





And this what i suggest you from my experience:


1. Use an apricot scrub to exfoilate the dead damged skin (you can also use sugar crystals)


2.Use benzoyl peroxide for acne.


3. Save your self from the sun always.If you went to the dermatologist and have acne/oily skin..what did the dermatologist tell you??
I don't now.bye
Clean your face well


avoid spicy and deep fried food


avoid chocolate and peanut


sleep at leats 8 hours


put this cream and that cream


after 2 weeks please come back and i will give u new medicine. ...;)





Thats all....

No comments:

Post a Comment