Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My dermatologist told me to use mderma for scars on my stretch marks, isn't there any sort of laser treatment?

I have old stretch marks all on the insides of my legs, I had a baby 2 years ago and I am only 23. I am on my legs all day at work and I come home and my legs are throbbing, I am still getting stretch marks but they come in clear. I am sooo embarrased, I have tried the trilastin (didn't work) I am very petite and not gaining weight. HAS ANYONE, had any microdermabrasion treatments or laser therapies on stretch marks...DOES IT WORK, HOW MUCH??? HELP ME I HATE THEM!!!My dermatologist told me to use mderma for scars on my stretch marks, isn't there any sort of laser treatment?
mederma may work on very new stretch marks, but not on older ones (once they become shiny silver). Instead, use MSM.





MSM (methylsulfonylmethane). I think that's how its spelled... If you take this supplement along with using the cream version, any stretch you have will be repaired until you can no longer see it. This substance is the only one I know of which can penetrate deep into the skin to reach the stretch mark. Check out the first question I answered in my profile. It has more info and some helpful links. Good luck!My dermatologist told me to use mderma for scars on my stretch marks, isn't there any sort of laser treatment?
I am trying to show that I am a nice guy.








Retin-A has been shown to improve stretch marks (needs a doc's prescription).





The best option for significant reduction to almost-complete removal of stretch marks is a dermatological laser treatment designed to stimulate new elastic fiber and collagen grown in the marked areas. You need to find a doc that has done a lot of laser treatments. He can look at your skin and know right from the start how good the treatment will be.
I don't think there's a laser treatment for them, and if there is, it's gonna be WAY expensive. (Like $500-$1000 or more a treatment and you usually need a half dozen treatments.)





Microdermabrasion can hurt. They're kinda taking off the top layer of your skin. I had it once a facial scar and it HURT.
How to remove stretch marks?





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to-remove-stretch-marks%3F.html
no...its an over the counter cream...you can buy mederma at walmart. its about $13 a tube. and yes it does work on stretch marks!!!





i had a freind do the laser treatment and it did not work and then she was out big bucks!!
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment