Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does any know any good dermatologist in San Fernando Valley (Van Nuys - CA 91406) area?

My wife has skin problem that was intially started from her scalp then now spread on her face (around her mouth, her cheeks, forehead). She has a lot of flake (look like dandruff but larger)) on her scalp. On her face she has dry skin spots that you can easily notice.





We went to see our primary doctor about 3 times in the past 6 months but the problem is still continued. Everytime that we went to doctor office, he just prescribed different medicines. So, I'm tried and want my wife's face to get better.





If you know anyone, please let me know. Thanks inadvance!Does any know any good dermatologist in San Fernando Valley (Van Nuys - CA 91406) area?
I don't know anyone specifically, but the source below may help you find some options.

No comments:

Post a Comment