Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I go to a dermatologist?

I don't have severe acne I just have some black heads and a few pimples. My skin isn't perfect though it is a little blotchy and oily. Could I see a dermatologist just to help me out and reccomend some products even though I really don't have skin issues??? Thanks!Can I go to a dermatologist?
I have mild acne and my dermatologist recommended some products to help me. You can go if you have mild to medium acne.





You can go if you want to.Can I go to a dermatologist?
You could go to a Dermatologist if you really feel like you need too.


But there are LOTS of products out there, that will help clear those problems up.





One of the best brand names for getting rid of acne, is Proactive.


But, I'm pretty positive you have heard of that product name.





If you don't feel like spending the money on that type of stuff,


another good product which is also cheap, is all of the Biore products.


I have been using biore for a couple of years now, and it has been amazing for me.


Just check out there stuff, and I'm sure you will find something out there that fits your personal needs for acne,pimples,blackheads,etc!





I hope this helped!
Hi Addie,





For acne I recommend the ';Nu Skin Clear Action'; system. This is clinically proven to give you a smoother, clearer skin as it fights past, present, and future signs of breakouts. For example, the ';Day Treatment'; erases the signs of past breakouts as it quickly fades dark spots on the skin's surface and the ';Night Treatment'; diminish the appearance of remnant marks associated with past breakouts.





I spoke with a woman whose son had an acne problem and was using another very well known product. I spoke with her again around one month after switching to Clear Action and she said there was a big difference in his skin. She said she was surprised by how well and fast they noticed the difference. Her son was very pleased.





If you are looking just for a spot treatment I recommend the ';Epoch Blemish Treatment';.





If acne is not really an issue and you are just looking for a good system to use, I would recommend ';Nutricentials'; Combination to Oily as these products efficiently retain the skins own moisture without producing excess oils. These products help minimize shine and free pore-blocking debris while promoting skin softness.





Our skin has basic needs - cleansing, toning and moisturizing and beyond the basics it has other needs as well. It is best to start with a proven basic system that works with your skin type.





Following is a link where you will find each of these products. When on the following site remember the following: 1) top right corner select your country 2) select ';Shop'; 3) bottom right corner select ';Full Catalog';
You can but baking soda is very good for getting rid or black heads and other oils and grim that cause pimples. Just mix water with baking soda to form a gritty paste. Put all over your face and let sit for like 20 min and then rinse off. For oily and blotchy spots use a cucumber cream and black tea mask.
its really not neccessary haha just buy some acne products..
anyone can go to the dermotologist if they want to??

No comments:

Post a Comment