Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can teenagers go see a dermatologist?

yes, i did when i was 16.


and i have known several in my family that have also.


good luck!Can teenagers go see a dermatologist?
Of course. Wat makes you think they can't?Can teenagers go see a dermatologist?
Absolutely, get that face smooth and silky again. Before you get the wrinkles, LOL
Of course. Most dermatology patienets are teens. If ytour question is ';can I go alone';, not unless you have your own money/insurance, and dont require any medication etc.
Certainly, Teenagers can see a dermatologist and with good results. My son had acne and he was treated successfully. My dermatologist recommends Cetaphil products as they are gently to the face. Good Luck!
I have seen a Dermatologist since i was 7 and had chicken pox that turned into a skin condition. So it's never too soon to see one. and Good Luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment