Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Any good dermatologist in mumbai?

i got thick hair on my legs. n i can see 2-3 hair from one single pore... so u can imagine d size of d pores on my legs. these appear as brown spots which look terribly bad. should i wax or stop it? wat method to use to remove hair? and wat shud i do abt d pores that appear as hundreds of brown spots? pls tell me wat can i do abt this... i really n desperately need to treat this problem. pls gimme a solution that actually works. i can even come down to ur clininc if required. pls let me know if any one of u got a solution to this problem?Any good dermatologist in mumbai?
You can try with Sanche clinic. the address is No.305, Golden Chamber, Linking Road, Opp.Citi Mall, Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400 053.


Tel : 26323434 E-Mail : mumbai@sancheclinic.comAny good dermatologist in mumbai?
ITS starange ..my old gf name was also swati..


well regarding ur answer i had hairs on my back and chest and got my whole upper body lasered up in Rs 28000...


i live in dehradun...


mumbai i dont know but i have friend there who can let u know....

No comments:

Post a Comment