Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have very sensitive skin. My dermatologist has told me to only use Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face, but?

it doesn't take off my makeup. I use bare minerals makeup so it isn't like I'm using a really heavy makeup or anything. What's another face cleanser, as gentle as Cetaphil, that will also effectively remove my makeup?I have very sensitive skin. My dermatologist has told me to only use Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face, but?
My ethstitician who does my facials suggested I try a brand called Dermalogica for face wash and skin care. It is very mild- but leaves you feeling clean and fresh. It is kind of expensive but super hypoallergenic. Good luck, sensitive skin is such a bummer.I have very sensitive skin. My dermatologist has told me to only use Cetaphil cleanser to wash my face, but?
my cousins and I all use a little vaseline or crisco around the eye area before we go to sleep, it takes off the makeup and mosturizes the eye area, and since both are pure, they won't irritate your skin.
Why don't you ask your dermatologist? They told you to use Cetaphil for a reason.
There's a brand called Simply Pure. It's a cleanser for the most sensitive skin and takes off makeup. Also, the Dove Bar would be great for you. Neutrogena's Foaming Cleanser is also good, recommended by my dermatologist, but I don't know if it is sensitive enough for you. Good luck! I hope you find something.
when your wearing make up your ment to pre cleanse and then cleanse


meaning cleanse then cleanse again or get some baby wipes ,make up wipes or make up remover to help getting your make up off then use cetaphil
puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment