Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will the dermatologist give me something if I go?

Ok I don't constantly have pimples or break-outs,but about a week after I my period I get around 5,give or take,pimples on my face.They are VERY,VERY painful,and around them they are very red. Is it normal or even if so will the dermatologist give me some cream or face wash for it?Will the dermatologist give me something if I go?
Well,since you have sensitive skin and develop breakouts,your dermatologist will definitely prescribed you any cream or facial wash that suits your skin type and could combat against blemishes and yet,work gentle on your skin.You could inform your derm that you have sensitive skin or if you're not that sure about your skin type,get a skin analysis from your dermatologist.With this,it is easier for you to determine which products that work for your skin.You could also ask for pills to cleanse your body system and improving your breakouts.Hope I helped(:





P/s:Do avoid using products that contain herbal ingredients since it will irritate sensitive skin.I do have sensitive skin too and for now,I only stick to hypoallergenic skincare products.Hope I helped(:Will the dermatologist give me something if I go?
its normal to get zits before, after or during your cycle. your hormones are doing their thing. the skin doc probably wouldn't be too helpful unless you press the issue that you've tried everything (over the counter acne creams, no zit popping, not a lot of greasy food, pat your face dry after washing - not rubbing it dry) they would probably prescribe tazorac or benzaclin gel. they're just topical creams. benzaclin is intense but helped me with small acne problems over night
wash face twice a day and put aloe vera gel on after each washing rub it on like lotion all over your face. works for me.





Aloe vera is a plant it is natural and harmless. My skin is very sinsitve too. The gel is clear and green.

No comments:

Post a Comment