Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Looking for a good Dermatologist in Maine for Acne and Oily Skin!?

I'm Looking for a good Dermatologist in Maine for Acne and Oily Skin! If your from Maine or Know anyone from Maine that seems to be a GREAT Dermatologist Please Please Please let me know! I'm looking for one right now, and if they give you a free Consultation?





Thanks so much! :)Looking for a good Dermatologist in Maine for Acne and Oily Skin!?
Crystal M, I acne problems beginning when I was 16. I had acne on my forehead that was really making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, Aceneticin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I ended up contacting a local dermatologist in California. After 2 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try calling a local Maine dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com/Maine-Dermatologists.html
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment