Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can my dermatologist prescribe birth control for my acne if i have never been to the gyno?

I don't see why not - he's an MD too. Our family doctor prescribed them for my daughter when she was 15 - and the antibiotic she used was not working on her acne. The pill worked great to clear up her face and back.Can my dermatologist prescribe birth control for my acne if i have never been to the gyno?
It matters what the doctor's ethical beliefs are. I have been to a doctor who would not prescribe birth control unless i got an exam. I have also been to a doctor who does not make virgins get the exam if they do not want to. Just ask your dermatologist.Can my dermatologist prescribe birth control for my acne if i have never been to the gyno?
yes. at least mine does.
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment