Thursday, December 17, 2009

Are there any dermatologist help online?

I have a problem with my skin. I had this reddish mark with scales or flakes like and sometimes itchy right in the middle of my chest. Its been here for years now. I haven't consulted any dermatologist yet, but i think it is time for me to get rid of this awful thing. Can you help me with this problem?...thank you very much in advance...Are there any dermatologist help online?
eczema. try econozone nitrateAre there any dermatologist help online?
it's probably exzema. this is where the skin in some portions become extremly dry and flaky and may bleed at times. the condition may change due to weather such as really dry in winter or sweaty in summer. i have it on my hands and arms. there is no cure. what does seem to help tho i the prescribed cream. go see the dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment