Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can a doctor prescribe antibiotics for my skin or would i have to go to a dermatologist? Thank you?

i first went to my regular physician to get acne treatment and he prescribed duac topical gel (when i was about 10)


i later went to the dermatologist (a few months later)


and he prescribed me the same exact thing


doesnt really matter if you go to the dermatologist or not


unless you want special treatments done to your skin/faceCan a doctor prescribe antibiotics for my skin or would i have to go to a dermatologist? Thank you?
yes he can. Depends on what condition you have but I suspect you are concerned over acne. oxytetracyclin is a usual treatment,together with a correct diet ie water, fresh fruit and veg. no junk food and little alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment