Monday, December 14, 2009

Dermatologist gave me Retin-a for acne on my back?

I've been using it along with medicated pads everyday, and i haven't seen much of an improvement. how long will it take to see the nastttty acne on my back to go away. its gross.Dermatologist gave me Retin-a for acne on my back?
For life long skin improvement....correct your diet. We are basically what we eat! We hear about air, water pollution and food being sprayed with chemicals when growing...well, all these will pollute our body system and if they are not flush out of our body, over a period of time...we will fall sick, breakout on skin etc... visit www.lifestyles.net to learn more about our body n enviroment.Dermatologist gave me Retin-a for acne on my back?
(Roche) Accutane,





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDTdPTs7_o


Listen carefully at 1:32

No comments:

Post a Comment