Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does any dermatologist prescribe roaccuntane on ur first visit?

Mine didn't, but my skin wasn't that bad. She prescribed some other things first. But then I asked her if I could take roaccutane and she prescribed it. It's really worth it, even if your skin isn't very very bad. I'm almost finished with my course and it's really made me so much more confident and my skin is amazing!! So if yours isn't... just ask.Does any dermatologist prescribe roaccuntane on ur first visit?
Not sure, but if you need it, get it as soon as you can! Severe acne or other similar skin conditions such as cysts can scar you for life, and the longer they are left the worse the scarring can be. But if you take the medication to clear it up as soon as possible, you should be fine.Does any dermatologist prescribe roaccuntane on ur first visit?
Not usually. Guess it depends on the severity of the acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment