Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need some INFORMATION about dermatologist?

Do you know where i can find a dermatologist in Sollihull and also can you tell me what a dermatologist does? I have some problems on my skin such as blackheads and white spots, might be acne so can you give me some information about what a dermatologist does for the facial skin and also can you refer other type of doctors that can help with me on my skin?I need some INFORMATION about dermatologist?
You can look in online for a dermatologist in Sollihull? or look in your local phone book.


A dermatologist treats all kinds of skin problems. Most dermatologist offices offer spa treatments, laser hair removal, facial scrubs, wart/spot removal..etc...


Yes, a dermatologist will look at your acne or spots and determine what is the best course of treatment to help cure it. [ they may give you a medication to put on your face at nighttime]

No comments:

Post a Comment