Monday, December 14, 2009

Is a dermatologist a good job?

I'm really interested in how you can take care of yourself... cosmetics and things like skin interest me. I have some skin problems and I find it interesting learning how to cure these problems and such. Is a dermatologist a good job? Do they get paid a lot? I heard that they have to perform surgery on people. Is there a dermatologist that doesn't have to do that?Is a dermatologist a good job?
here in the Phil. dermatology is really a great career. People wud be willing to spend just to look flawlessly good. dermatology involves wart cauterization, cyst removal and the like..its a minor thing and youd see some blood...if youre really good people wud fall in line 4 u thru word of mouth.Is a dermatologist a good job?
yes, a good job.





watch videos about How to Become a Dermatologist





http://searchoptima.com/gr:dermatologist鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment