Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Does A Dermatologist Do?

If I have a blackhead issue on my forehead...


Medicine?


Can He/She Remove them? Is This Common?


I am clean and always wash my face...what can a dermatologist do for me?What Does A Dermatologist Do?
A dermatologist could possibly give you a prescription for a higher strength medicated face wash that could help with black heads. I know my sister has a prescription face wash for her acne. They also could let you know if there is any treatments they can do that could remove or prevent them. They also could tell you of any basic practices in your skin care that you could change that could help.





Their job is to know skin inside and out....why it acts certain ways, the differnt things that could cause different problems (like blackheads) and how to treat any problems with the skin.What Does A Dermatologist Do?
nowadays you don't need doctor to remove. beautician. just with laser as out patient it can be treated. you can go home happily it is minor surgery do not worry go ahead god luck
A dermatologist can give you advice on how to treat your problem and can prescribe medication if necessary.
nope dermatologists practice in rare skin diseases and skin grafts. serious stuff like that

No comments:

Post a Comment