Thursday, December 17, 2009

Without being weird how do i ask my female dermatologist would rather be nude not wear briefs during skin exam?

i would rather be nude during a full body check for moles but the dermatologist has me leave briefs on until she check that area Without being weird how do i ask my female dermatologist would rather be nude not wear briefs during skin exam?
I had a similar situation with my own doctor. For my physical and other exams, her nurse always laid out one of those stupid gowns for me to climb into.





Finally for an annual physical about 5 yrs ago, I told my doctor that I would rather be nude, as it was more comfortable. With the gown on it was open it up, so she could check one thing, pull it down for something else, and pull it up for yet something else. Al the peeks here and there made me feel like I was doing something dirty.





To my surprise, she agreed with me and actually thanked me for being honest with her. She said that she'd would rather do exams without the gown... it was easier for her. She also said most people preferred to wear one for their own comfort, but i was welcome to forgo it.





Good luck,


BobWithout being weird how do i ask my female dermatologist would rather be nude not wear briefs during skin exam?
just say ';would it be possible if i could just be nude for full body exam for moles';


or something like that
Probably something like - Would this be easier to do while nude? I don't mind...
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment