Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would you see a dermatologist?

I have mild acne, but I can see that it's getting worse. I've tried the Oxy stuff, Clearisil (or however you spell it), Aveeno, and just washing my face after sports, in the morning, and before bed. it's still multiplying. Plus, I have super sensitive skin.


Would you reccommend seeing a dermatologist for a certain cream that would actually work?Would you see a dermatologist?
Try a wash, toner and spot treat the acne with a cream.





The toner helps a lot. If a three step regime doesn't work then yes see a dermatologist especially with sensitive skin.Would you see a dermatologist?
Yes, he can prescribe prescription strength products and products that don't exist over the counter. Though one of the best things to use to help with acne is an old remedy--- witch hazel, usually next to the rubbing alcohol and in similar bottles. Smells odd, but a natural product that does help with many skin ailments including acne. Dirt cheap too!
Before you go see a dermatologist, try to use Proactiv Extra Strength, which comes with the three steps and it also comes with a Magic Mask to get rid of pimples quick. I've had bad acne since I was 11 and it's still bad at 18. Hope this helps!
yeah why not? it would definitely help. terrible acne runs in my family and i have to take a pill twice a day and wash with a sulfur based face wash as well. they might give you something topical or a pill. i suppose it would be what you prefer... maybe.
honestly use proactiv, it works,, it actually works!!!!!
I have had the same problem and yes i would tell you to go. he gave me some good cream that has helped out alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment