Monday, December 14, 2009

Best way to get rid of acne without seeing a dermatologist and using prescriptions??

I want clear skin!!Best way to get rid of acne without seeing a dermatologist and using prescriptions??
Proactiv solution works good here is the website http://www.proactiv.com/Best way to get rid of acne without seeing a dermatologist and using prescriptions??
I am a customer service representative for a product called Proactiv Solution. I have used this product for years and I absolutely love it! Between you and I I would trade my kids in for it because I don't have to fight with this like I do with them. lol Anyway, it is a simple 3 step product that you do every morning and night. You can call 1-800-950-4695 and ask for a skin consult to best fit you with a kit that will give you the best results. The skin consult is free. Best of all it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so if you don't like it for some reason you can send it back. The really great thing about Proactiv is it was made by 2 Stanford trained dermatologists to clear up current acne issues and help prevent new break outs. Another cool thing about Proactiv is the stuff is available without a prescription even though they use prescription grade ingredients. Very cool and it doesn't cost all that much. Plus, if you are insured with a Flex pay account they will cover the cost of your Proactiv each year.
Well, I personally use Proactiv, but here are some other ideas...





-don't touch your face during the day to much, the oil on your fingers will go on your face!


-wash ur face twice a day, no more or your skin can get more oily!


-remember: the only way junk food can affect the way your skin looks, is if you rub a hamburger on your face ;) (aka the foods you eat wont change your skin)


-in every grocery store there are little aisles with a shelf of face wash (Clean %26amp; Clear, Neotrogena, etc) I'd recommend trying one, but if it doesn't work, or makes your skin worse, stop using it.





Tip: Personally, I don't have sensitive skin, but if you do, some formulas can make your face worse.





Remember: Skin won't clear up very fast, and when it does, u have to keep it clear.





Myth: No, if you put something on your face to help clean it and it tingles IT DOES NOT MEAN IT'S WORKING. People don't understand that when that happens it's irratating their skin!





I WISH YOU LUCK, AND I HOPE I HELPED! =)
None, I would recommend you to see a dermatologist in any case because he knows best.





I don't know if Proactiv will really help you, because it depends which acne you have and how is it developed.





When I was in pubery I had strong acne and my dermatologist has given my Isotretinoin a medication with Vitamin A. But it has some side effects and after a few months your dermatologist must check your blood levels.





It was a potent medication, because my strong acne went away without any scars





See here for more informations:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roaccutan
I know someone who used to suffer from severe acne for 14 YEARS and she finally got rid of it completely. She's sharing her success story at her site:





http://20six.co.uk/my-acne-solution





You could learn what works and what doesn't from her story ;-)








Source(s):


Best Acne Treatments in 2007


=========================


http://www.squidoo.com/thebestacnetreatm鈥?/a>


.

No comments:

Post a Comment