Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm going to the dermatologist this Monday for my acne, but what if my face is clear then?

I'm going because my face can never seem to stay clear, ever. You name the acne medication, I've tried it. 2 days of clearness then 2 weeks of horrible acne until I get a day or two of being clear. I'm worried because what if I'm semi clear and the dermatologist doesn't give me the most powerful stuff.I'm going to the dermatologist this Monday for my acne, but what if my face is clear then?
If your face is totally clear by Monday, then it doesn't sound like your acne is bad enough to be going to the dermatologist. I used to have acne sooooo bad and I, literally, had tried EVERYTHING!! Everything over the counter and everything that could be prescribed. It finally took accutane to clear it up, but the doc made sure I had tried everything before he gave that to me because it's so dangerous. But, if you insist on going to the dermatologist just let him know that it flares up often...I don't think there is a problem with people lying to Doctor's to be put on acne medication...I think that's painkillers. I'm sure he'll understand and prescribe you something that should work. Try cleocin-T if you haven't yet. It's good for spot treatment or occasional flare-ups. Good luck, I hope it clears up!!I'm going to the dermatologist this Monday for my acne, but what if my face is clear then?
If you're face is all the way clear sometimes, then you're acne is not that bad and you don't need '; the most powerful stuff'; anways. They have this lense they look through so they can see your skin up really close so even if you think it's all clear it might not be

No comments:

Post a Comment