Monday, December 14, 2009

I've got mild Acne but my Acne got redness so I should go to a Dermatologist even my Acne is mild?

Should I go to a Dermatologist even my Acne is mild? but my Acne got redness. So he/she know whats the situation of my Acne. I know Dermatologist knows bestI've got mild Acne but my Acne got redness so I should go to a Dermatologist even my Acne is mild?
If your acne's not that bad and you have lots of redness, it's probably from either rosacea, sunburn, or using products that are too strong. Use very gentle products on your skin for a week (don't use acne treatments during this time) and see if the redness goes away. If it does, you'll just need to find a gentler skin-care regime (especially steer clear of Benzoyl Peroxide). Cetaphil makes some great products that dermatologists recommend for sensitive skin, even w/acne.





If after this you still have redness, it's probably rosacea. If you do your research online, there are products available over the counter to help. But if you really don't mind spending the money %26amp; time to go to a dermatologist after this, then go ahead. But be forewarned: there are many great dermatologists but also many who will go straight to the super-strong treatments. Make sure they are gentle with your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment