Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm thinking about becoming a dermatologist?

I want to be a dermatologist but I don't want to Do surgery. Would I have to? I wanted to be one because I know a lot about breaking out and I want to do something like that. How much do dermatologist even make? I want to do something that pays well and something I know a lot about. I'm also being home schooled at the moment. How would I have a plan set up?I'm thinking about becoming a dermatologist?
well i am not sure what you need to study but a dermatologist does make good money since they charge a lot for consulting ,however you will need to get specialized knowledge about skin care and perhaps even learn a bit about cosmtetology since its so much part of it.I'm thinking about becoming a dermatologist?
Well, derm is extremely competitive bc is it pays well and has an easy life. Good luck, but please go into medicine for the right reasons. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment