Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it worth seeing a dermatologist?

My skin isn't awful, but it could be better. I was thinking about going to see a dermatologist but wondered if its worth is as I know they are quite expensive and don't want to go and pay if they are going to tell me theres nothing wrong with my skin.Is it worth seeing a dermatologist?
It's only worth going if all else has failed. If I had more information I could give you things to do before paying for a dermatologist.Is it worth seeing a dermatologist?
Only see a dermatologist if you've done everything else. Since your problems sound moderate, I suggest you to a pharmacy and ask for advice there. Ask for samples of whatever they suggest. Also, you could go to a LUSH store, in my experience, salespeople are very helpful and informed there. Products are good as well, but try to get some samples.





I wouldn't go to ask for advice in a store like Sephora, since salespeople are pushy and some of the time they don't even know what they're doing.
well it depends on your financial security. If you have the money for it, then give it a shot. but i would tell you that a dermatologist would just subscribe you some type of skin care medicine, or something like that. It might help for a while, but it wont permanently help your skin. Anyway i had a lot of acne before (if that's what your talking about), but i let time heal my skin. And since your face really isn't that bad, than you really dont need to see a dermatologist. Unless you really want to
i would suggest that you only go to a dermatologist if you have tried everything and all else has failed. i know there are some places that offer free skin analysis and consultations and tell you what you need to do to maintain your skin or improve the condition of your skin. this might b worthwhile b4 you consult a dermatologist. i had one at valence detox slimming anti-aging and since then my skin has improved immensely. however, i would suggest that you do these skin analysis things in person and not online., there are tonnes that are online that ask you simply to fill out a questionnaire. however, i personally believe that this is ineffective and the only way to analyze the skin is to actually see it in person and perform so tests on it.
If you are that bothered with your skin seeing a dermatologist would definitely be worth it.If he/she says your skin is fine,then it's one less worry.He/she could recommend a different skincare routine for you.Good luck.
my skins not great so i went to see my doctor. he gave me creams and medication and said if that didnt work i should go to a dermatologist. the medicine and cream works well for me so maybe see you doctor if it is really upseting you. hope this helps! =)
i would only go to a dermatologist if you have tried virtually every skin care system/regime/brand that there is out there. in my opinion, a dermatologist is sort of like a last resort. go there if all else fails

No comments:

Post a Comment